question

newandnearnew avatar image
0 Likes"
newandnearnew asked

GetUserDisputesRequest Returns GetEbayOfficialTime response...

GetUserDisputesRequest Returns GetEbayOfficialTime response in my application. It displays the correct response from the API test tool...
getebayofficialtimegetuserdisputesrequest
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hello newandnearnew, It seems something wrong with your API call settings. If possible, could you provide sample request of your call?
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
newandnearnew answered
Hi, thanks for your response. Please see attached image (this page keeps removing half the text in this box). ![alt text][1] Thanks in advance. [1]: /storage/temp/1557-ebay-api-error.png

ebay-api-error.png (27.4 KiB)
10 |600

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hello newandnearnew, I can not reproduce this issue. Could you please log the request and response of the call in your application and check them ?
10 |600

0 Likes"
newandnearnew answered
I'm not sure what you mean? The request is above and the response is GetEbayOfficialTime.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.