question

motomonstercom avatar image
0 Likes"
motomonstercom asked ·

Item Sold notification not sent

At what point of a fixed price item sale does the Item Sold notification get sent? I have clicked "buy it now" and placed the order including paying for it through Paypal sandbox. Still, I'm not receiving any notifications. I get emails when I add a new item, but not for any other action that I've tried so far. I need to set up notifications to send order data to my system but I can't even tell if the item sold event has been triggered. My account settings show that I am set up to receive emails when an order is sold but I never receive one. Is there a trick to it that I am missing? Is it a sandbox bug?
api-problemnotificationsnotifications-itemsoldnotification event
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

seadougl-9926 avatar image
0 Likes"
seadougl-9926 answered ·
Bump. I'm having the same issues with ItemSold & FixedPriceTransaction.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

evolutioncarspares avatar image
0 Likes"
evolutioncarspares answered ·
I'm having the same issues, ItemSold & FixedPriceTransaction.

voltas-it avatar image
0 Likes"
voltas-it answered ·
Does someone find out what is going on? I am in same boat :(

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.