question

safelincs avatar image
2 Likes"
safelincs asked

AddFixedPriceItem (BulkDataExchange) - Internal error to the application

I've had a large number of failures when attempting to list items on eBay's sandbox. They fail with the message "Internal error to the application". I've noticed that all of the failures are on listings without variations. I looked through the the request xml and eventually found that adding the EAN inside of the ProductListingDetails container causes the error. If I remove this the listing is successful. I'm pretty sure this is indeed an issue at eBay's end (though I've not seen anyone report the same issue recently). How do you go about actually letting eBay know about it? I can't get any support without eBay asking to hand money over, which I'm not prepared to do.
bulkdataexchangerequests
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
stramec2k4 avatar image
0 Likes"
stramec2k4 answered
I'm seeing the same thing. ISBN/UPC/EAN all seem to cause an Internal Error To The Application.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.