question

parts_rescue avatar image
2 Likes"
parts_rescue asked

getInventoryitem works but getInventoryItems returns {"total": 0, "size": 0 }

I created an inventory item using createOrReplaceInventoryItem. I can read that item back using getInventoryItem so I know it is working. However when I try getInventoryItems, I get status 200 OK but the only thing returned is { "total": 0, "size": 0 } If I have one item in my inventory and I can retrieve that item with https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item/1 Shouldn't I see the same item back from this URL? https://api.ebay.com/sell/inventory/v1/inventory_item?limit=100 PS: It would be really helpful if this forum said what the error was when the "Form has errors" Took me a while to figure out I had to enter a tag in order for the form to get submitted successfully.
getinventoryitems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parts_rescue avatar image
1 Like"
parts_rescue answered
This is working as expected today. I don't think I changed the call but either way I no longer see this problem.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ict-direct avatar image
2 Likes"
ict-direct answered
I am having the exact same issue! Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

algoritmico avatar image
0 Likes"
algoritmico answered
Hello, I read your PS: what tag is required in order to submit the form successfully ?

davgonzale_2 avatar image
0 Likes"
davgonzale_2 answered
Hello, I am having the same issue as well. Whenever I use the call for multiple items, i always get { "total": 0, "size": 0 } Not sure what I'm doing wrong, or if there is a bug on ebay's side.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.