question

ribeir42 avatar image
0 Likes"
ribeir42 asked

Day of Week issue

I am trying to create a new location in sandbox mode, by sending the following payload: "operatingHours": [{"dayOfWeekEnum" : "FRIDAY", "intervals": [{"close": "16:00:00", "open": "10:00:00"}]}] and I keep getting an error saying dayOfWeekEnum is not serializing: Could not serialize field [operatingHours.dayOfWeekEnum] I dont really know what else to do, I tried everything.
sellinglocation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jourban@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
jourban@ebay.com answered
Hi ribeir42, Are you still facing this issue? If so can you please send me a few more details and I will try to help: 1. What API are you using? 2. Can you attach your request? Regards, eBay Developers Program

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

crhino avatar image
1 Like"
crhino answered
I think it may actually be "dayOfWeek" and not "dayOfWeekEnum". Try "dayOfWeek" : "FRIDAY", and see if that works. The API reference doc may be incorrect and need to be updated.

rolan-australia avatar image
0 Likes"
rolan-australia answered
Man I wish I searched for this earlier. I spent the last 3 hours trying work out what this error is. ebay needs to update this to save any further confusion!!! https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/location/methods/createInventoryLocation#h2-input

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.