question

yanhoffman_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
yanhoffman_0 asked ·

SSL Error Analytics API

Hey, I try to use the Traffic Report given in the Analytics API in my php tool, but when I try to execute the apicall the following error appears. SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 0 I don't know what's happening here, because calls from other apis also returns the requested data. The call also works in the Api-test-tool. This is the call: function call_traffic_report(){ $token = "validOAuthToken"; $param = "filter=marketplace_ids:%7BEBAY_US|EBAY_DE%7D,listing_ids:%7B_id_1|_id_2_%7D,date_range:%5B20170614..20170624%5D&"; $param .= "dimension=LISTING&"; $param .= "metric=LISTING_IMPRESSION_TOTAL"; $connection = curl_init(); curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_HTTPGET, true); curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_URL, " https://api.ebay.com/sell/analytics/v1/traffic_report?";. $param); curl_setopt($connection, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array("Authorization: Bearer ". $token, "Accept:application/json", "Content-Type:application/json" )); $response = curl_exec($connection); if(curl_errno($connection)){ echo 'Curl error: ' . curl_error($connection). "
"; } var_dump($response); curl_close($connection); if($response!= null){ $dec_resp = json_decode($response); var_dump($dec_resp); } }
getorderserrorrequestanalytic apicallcurltraffic reportssl
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.