question

floyd_arquea avatar image
0 Likes"
floyd_arquea asked

auth token invalid

Hello, I am running a test to connecto to sandbox, but I am getting the following error: "931 Error Validation of the authentication token in API request failed." System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException. I am getting the token from sandbox, and it shows as current, so i have no clue what is the issue. Any help will be appreciate it. thank you
api.NETc#.netsoap error
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

floyd_arquea avatar image
0 Likes"
floyd_arquea answered
Hi, any suggestions, I followed the whole guide but not sucess.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @floyd_arquea, Can you please send me your eBay User ID? Seller ID? Best Regards eBay Developer Support
0 Likes 0 ·
fedex938 avatar image
0 Likes"
fedex938 answered
Hi friends, I try to use node.js ebay-api module and i also get this error "Validation of the authentication token in API request failed. (931)" Where can help to solve it? Thanks, David

Hi @fedex938 Can you please send me your eBay User ID? Seller ID? Best Regards eBay Developer Support
0 Likes 0 ·
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @fedex938 Can you please send me your eBay User ID? Seller ID? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.