question

nigel1733 avatar image
0 Likes"
nigel1733 asked

Unable To Request Traffic Report For More Than 1 Marketplace and more

{EBAY-US,EBAY-GB} results in "Invalid filter field EBAY-GB} specified" Works as expected if only using 1 single marketplace, to be honest i am having SEVERAL issues with this API, it's even ignoring the date params. The API spec clearly states that if the start date is beyond the last update that it will error. Instead it shows the exact same data every time. This is the same for the market place, no matter which market place i set the API to, the same data comes back, even adding a SORT.. the SAME data comes back. This seems truly broken or i am doing something very silly. URL example: https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/analytics/v1/traffic_report?filter=marketplace_ids:%7BEBAY_AU%7D%2Cdate_range%3A%5B20170220..20170320%5D&dimension=DAY&metric=CLICK_THROUGH_RATE,LISTING_IMPRESSION_TOTAL,LISTING_VIEWS_TOTAL,SALES_CONVERSION_RATE,TRANSACTION&sort=LISTING_VIEWS_TOTAL
selling apianalytics
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
lester_developerprogram avatar image
0 Likes"
lester_developerprogram answered
Marking Accepted due to lack of activity
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.