question

stephalemk0 avatar image
0 Likes"
stephalemk0 asked

Can someone link my sandbox accounts (ebay and paypal)

Hi, I tried to link my sandbox accounts from ebay sandbox with my paypal sandbox accounts. I failed everytime (even tried some of the solutions mentioned in the forum). In other posts was mentioned that admins can do the linking. It would be really nice if an admin could do that for me so that i can continue with my development. ebay sandbox paypal sandbox testuser_herribert testseller_herribert@test.com (business) testuser_herribert1 testbuyer_herribert1@test.com (personal) Thank you, anonymous admin, in advance:),After creating sandbox accounts for my testusers ind ebay sandbox and paypal sandbox i tried to link the accounts. I failed every time (also tried some of the solutions mentioned in the forum). If an admin could link it for me so i can continue with my development, that would be awesome. testuser_herribert (ebay) --> testseller_herribert@test.com (paypal - buisness) testuser_herribert1 (ebay) --> testbuyer_herribert1@test.com (paypal - personal) Thank you in advance
paypalsandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.