question

shindeprakash avatar image
0 Likes"
shindeprakash asked ·

eBay sandbox and Paypal sandbox not linking

Can you please link my account below with paypal sandbox eBay sandbox: testuser_mts123 and Paypal sandbox: testingmts123@gmail.com
paypal sadnbox issue
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
yazhou_developersupport answered ·
Hi shindeprakash, I have linked your two accounts. Could you specify login trouble ? Could you post your questions again? It missed when I post an answer.
· 2 · Share

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello Yazhou. Could you please link the following accounts for me please. TESTUSER_testbuyerjpb with jamiebarham86-buyer@hotmail.co.uk. I have just created a new account I could not log into the old one (TESTUSER_JAMIEBARHAMBUYER) it just kept saying "refused to connect" when I log in. This account above works so if you could just link them it will be perfect. This would be very much appreciated, thank you for all your help. How do I re-post my question in specific order, or shall I just re-post at the bottom? Thank you.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi , TESTUSER_jamiebarham with jamiebarham86-facilitator@hotmail.co.uk and TESTUSER_JAMIEBARHAMBUYER with jamiebarham86-buyer@hotmail.co.uk have been linked.
0 Likes 0 · ·
0 Likes"
Hi shindeprakash, Please logon your sandbox and go to account -> subscriptions and find eBay Stores Regards

shindeprakash avatar image
0 Likes"
shindeprakash answered ·
@yazhou_developersupport I can't see added paypal sandbox account under my ebay sandbox. Also there is no button for createing Store yet. Please help

0 Likes"
Hi shindeprakash, Your eBay sandbox account: testuser_mts123 has been linked to Paypal sandbox: testingmts123@gmail.com. Regards
· 1 · Share

I can't see added paypal sandbox account under my ebay sandbox. Also there is no button for createing Store yet. Please help
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.