question

loves_store avatar image
0 Likes"
loves_store asked ·

No usage data found

Hi, API call usage report problem: whenever i try to find my API usage limit i always got this: "No usage data found" I am using the trading API with the default limit of 5000 calls /day and i also adjust "From and To" time and date settings but no luck. Why it is always throw this error message where my application is using the calls on daily basis? Please help! Thanks! Regards, Saqib
trading apiapi call use reportapi call reports
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

loves_store avatar image
0 Likes"
loves_store answered ·
pls someone help me to solve this error, i am still getting "no usage data found" message when try to find my call usage. Thanks!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

loves_store avatar image
0 Likes"
loves_store answered ·
@jourbandts @vijayta.developersupport @Catherine Wong @Alexander Hruska @Jigish Mehta

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.