question

statusporsche avatar image
0 Likes"
statusporsche asked ·

Cant change my account type in sandbox

Hi, I'm getting the error; "*Error: Unable to list item. You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell.*" The sandbox wont allow me to access the Personal Information page. I have seen a lot of posts about this and understand it has only been resolved by eBay changing the account type for the user. The user which I need to be set as a Bussiness account is testuser_autouser Thanks
erroraccount typemy ebaypersonal information
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

statusporsche avatar image
0 Likes"
statusporsche answered ·
Thank you ;)

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered ·
Hi statusporsche, I have changed the Account Type for your Sandbox user :testuser_autouser to Business. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.