question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ Suspended asked

How To List An Item Whose Shipping Method Is Local Pick Up ?

Hello you guys, I am a .NET developer. I am working on listing an item whose shipping method I want to set it as "Local Pick up". I referred to the API doc which says "LocalDelivery" be used to define shippingmethod for Local Pick up. I did that and tried listing it on US sandbox. But then it gave me an exception: **"Shipping Service Local Delivery/Pickup(15) is deprecated and mapped to Local Pickup(150)."** Here is my code example: ShippingServiceOptionsType shippingOptions = new ShippingServiceOptionsType(); shippingOptions.ShippingService = "LocalDelivery"; shippingOptions.ShippingServicePriority = 1; shippingOptions.LocalPickup = true; shippingOptions.FreeShippingSpecified = false; Any ideas ?? Any help would be appreciated. Million thanks in advance Regards
additem apilocal pick uppickup
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @truonnha_4, Thanks for your post. You need to specify the ShippingService as "LocalPickup" . Following are the details : ShippingDetails .ShippingServiceOptions .ShippingService A shipping service option being offered by the seller to ship an item to a buyer. For a list of valid ShippingService values, call GeteBayDetails with DetailName set to ShippingServiceDetails. The ShippingServiceDetails.ValidForSellingFlow flag must also be present. Otherwise, that particular shipping service option is no longer valid and cannot be offered to buyers through a listing. To view the full list of domestic shipping service options in the response, look for the ShippingServiceDetails.ShippingService fields. Domestic shipping service options will not have a InternationalService = true field, as this indicates that the ShippingService value is an International shipping service option. If there are two or more services and one is "pickup", "pickup" must not be specified as the first service. Please refer to AddItem Call for more details: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/AddFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.ShippingDetails.ShippingServiceOptions Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.