question

icecarrots avatar image
1 Like"
icecarrots asked

Dos anyone use this api?

Is there anyone out there that is using this api? to me it seems to be a wast of time and should be take off line. Unless it is just me but what is the point of having a API that only works in the API v1/inventory_item?limit=20&offset=0 ONLY brings back items that were created from the API? relay.. was someone drunk when they made this v1 and not v0.0.1 ? sell/inventory/v1/location?limit=10&offset=0 same thing, dos not show up in ebay website! sell/inventory/v1/offer?sku={SKU} ONLY returns items that where made via API dos eBay think that users are going to bring down there old listings to make new ones from the API. Is anyone ells having this issue or is there something wrong with me?
offerinventorylistings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hubano avatar image
0 Likes"
hubano answered
Nope, I'm not wasting any more of my time on this. I'll be giving up and using the old API instead.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

icecarrots avatar image
0 Likes"
icecarrots answered

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.