question

strady77 avatar image
0 Likes"
strady77 asked ·

ReviseItem

Hi, I would like to know if there is a specific call to massively modify shipping costs and / or COD costs and / or additional costs? You could use the ReviseItem call, the problem is that you only modify 1 item at a time and want to modify eg 10,000 using reviseItem I make 10,000 calls! NO GOOD. What do you suggest to do in this specific case?
reviseitemrevisefixedpriceitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

strady77 avatar image
0 Likes"
strady77 answered ·
**Sorry but I still do not understand and no one answers me!** How can I revise 200 Items at the same time? Do I need to change them 1 to 1 using the ReviseItem call?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

strady77 avatar image
0 Likes"
strady77 answered ·
Thanks for the suggestion but my app is developed with API. NET and I can not do everything. Can you answer my question? THANK YOU

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @strady77, Thanks for your post. You may consider using LMS for bulk file upload. Please refer to the documentation of LMS at http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/large-merchant-services/concepts/lms_apiguide.html Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.