question

jbobsgames avatar image
5 Likes"
jbobsgames asked ·

Application keys page not working for sandbox

Since last night whenever I go to the Application Keys page it keeps coming up with an error "Internal error to the application." Sounds like a problem on eBay's end, but I haven't seen anyone else post about this. Anyone else having this problem? Looks like it's mainly affecting just sandbox.
sandbox-problemkeys
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am receiving the same error message. Only for Sandbox keys.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Same here. I was previously getting an error 30500 ( https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/21311/error-30500-while-retrieving-order-list.html), which should have been recently fixed. Since then, the dashboard doesn't show API keys anymore and I cannot even generate new ones.
0 Likes 0 · ·
slayfoe avatar image
1 Like"
slayfoe answered ·
I'm having the same issue. When I log into my application it is successfully going through the authentication process but not returning a key for the application to use.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

slayfoe avatar image
0 Likes"
slayfoe answered ·
Yep, they seem to have got the sandbox working again!

cmancool avatar image
0 Likes"
cmancool answered ·
I am no longer receiving the error and my sandbox keys are showing again.

jonpc2001 avatar image
0 Likes"
jonpc2001 answered ·
Having same issue since last night... After setting up my SandBox & Production key sets ok, and running through a few samples My... Sandbox keyset has now Gone missing Production keyset is OK Now, when I try and do anything the banner at the top of the Account page shows " Internal error to the application" Then if I try and create a new keyset, i get "Issue with creating keyset. Please try again later"

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.