question

genussleben avatar image
0 Likes"
genussleben asked

Image uploading failed with the EPS service

I am using the EPS-Service for uploading local Pictures, but sometimes i get the following error. Instanzvalisierungsfehler: 'PNG' ist kein gültiger Wert für PictureFormatCodeType. Can someone tell me why this error occurs? This is the image I want to upload. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/1461-41409-79038-131414785064643270.png
epsuploadexceptionpictureformatcodetype
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @genussleben, Thanks for your post. Can you please specify which version of eBay .NET SDK you are using. Also, please specify your developer account name. I shall provide you the eBay.Service.dll for you to replace in order to resolve this issue. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

genussleben avatar image
0 Likes"
genussleben answered
Hi Version used: .Net SDK 2.0 Developer Account: mscbcogoo

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.