question

johnbarlow1981 avatar image
0 Likes"
johnbarlow1981 asked

How do iAdd multiple images?

No matter how straight my code is. Only the last picture on the list gets uploaded to ebay? I am adding items to the UK site and weather i put 1, 6 or 12 images in the list it will always send hte last image and never throw any errors at all.. what am i missing here?
images
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
epinapala avatar image
0 Likes"
epinapala answered
Are you adding self-hosted images? If yes, please read on. As per the documentation at : developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/AddFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.PictureDetails.PictureURL, a listing can have up to 12 EPS-hosted pictures, or one self-hosted picture. So no matter how many self-hosted images your supply in the AddItem/AddFixedPriceItem API Call, only 1 will be retained and the rest will be dropped. So we suggest that you upload images to eBay Picture Services( ePS) using the UploadSiteHostedPictures API ( http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/ebay/UploadSiteHostedPictures.html) and then use the URL returned in the FullURL to add to your listing. This way you will be able to add upto 12 images . If the above is not the case, let us know your code snippet or the request Payload.
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.