question

sanlongparts avatar image
0 Likes"
sanlongparts asked ·

Invalid access token (only on production, not on sandbox)

I'm trying to call the endpoint to get all promotions ( https://api.ebay.com/sell/marketing/v1/promotion?marketplace_id=EBAY-US) and I am running into a strange issue. I've read through other similar posts in the forums and believe I have all the correct information but the system is still not allowing me to get the data. Here's some screenshots: ![alt text][1] I made sure my user token is still valid: ![alt text][2] The strange part is that if I use my sandbox account and sandbox user token, I will not get this error. I did noticed the beginning of the sandbox token is quite different from the production token: v^1.1#i^1#p^3#f^0#I^3#r^0#t^H4sIAAAAAAAAAOVXf4gUVRzfvV/eaZd1Wl2it... **VS** AgAAAA*\*AQAAAA*\*aAAAAA*\*W+82WQ*\*nY+sHZ2PrBmdj6wVnY+sEZ2PrA2dj6wJl... Am I missing a step somewhere? Please help. [1]: /storage/temp/1457-screen-shot-2017-06-06-at-113836-am.png [2]: /storage/temp/1456-screen-shot-2017-06-06-at-112022-am.png
sandboxproductionaccess tokentoken invalid
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.