question

strady77 avatar image
0 Likes"
strady77 asked

GetSellerList NOT returning ItemSpecifics

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the .NET v921 API CALLS Using Call GetSellerList Call with DetailLevelList = ReturnAll and Pagination configured correctly. ***The system does NOT release me the ItemSpecifics! (array empty).*** With the GetItem call on the same ItemID, ItemSpecifics are released correctly. Solutions? I do not understand if it is a bug of API 921 or something else? THANK YOU
getsellerlistitemspecifics
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @strady77, Thanks for your post. Please refer to the Release Notes of trading API: https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/ReleaseNotes.html and refer to the "Changed Functionality - 997" for ItemSpecifics related information. Can you please share us the ItemID? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.