question

rchippex avatar image
0 Likes"
rchippex asked

Unable to AddFixedPriceItem due to account type

I am unable to change the account type on my sandbox account and therefore am not able to test adding items to ebay. I went into the interface as suggested in order to update my account type and there is no option there to do so. Is there any solution to this as the SDK is pretty useless if you cant test easily with it. The user account is testuser_riksandbox *Error: You are unable to list items, because you have not confirmed whether your account is for personal or business use. Go to My eBay -> Personal Information -> Account Type to confirm your account type now so that you can continue to sell.*
sdk
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @rchippex, Thanks for your post. I have changed the Account Type to Business for the user account testuser_riksandbox. Please confirm and let us know if your issue has been resolved. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.