question

cengig9 avatar image
0 Likes"
cengig9 asked

EPS Picture Upload Error

Hi; I'm trying to add about 500 item. I use AddItem API, using .net c# On my first try I used following code: AddItemCall apicall = new AddItemCall(Context); if (ListPictures.Items.Count > 0) { apicall.PictureFileList = new StringCollection(); item.PictureDetails = new PictureDetailsType(); item.PictureDetails.PhotoDisplay = (PhotoDisplayCodeType) Enum.Parse(typeof(PhotoDisplayCodeType), CboPicDisplay.SelectedItem.ToString()); } foreach (string pic in ListPictures.Items) { apicall.PictureFileList.Add(pic); } And on my second try, I used following: eBayPictureService eps = new eBayPictureService(Context); UploadSiteHostedPicturesResponseType response = eps.UpLoadSiteHostedPicture(request, file); It always gives following error: "**Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.**"; But I don't get the same this error everytime, but sometimes it can upload without problem. Even I try the same images, for example first 5 times I get error and sixth try, it can upload somehow. How can I add picture without error/retries.
eps upload problems
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @cengig9 , Thanks for your post. Can you please specify the following: a) .NET SDK Version used. b) developer.ebay.com username c) What type of files are you trying to upload. We have a solution for the UploadSiteHostedPictures called via .NET client. I would like to send the updated DLL based on the answers above. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rudybeker avatar image
0 Likes"
rudybeker answered
I have the same error...any help?

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered
Hi @rudybeker, Can you please send us the response file for which you are facing this problem? I would like to know the exact timestamp with the error so that I can pull up logs and help you accordingly. Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.