question

$$anonymous$$ avatar image
0 Likes"
$$anonymous$$ asked ·

Manage Notifications in .net SDK--how to do it?? help needed

HI ..this is my first post here,and i am a newbie in eBay API App dev.</p><p>.i am working on an eBay app ,developing it for eBay selling management. the problem i am facing is that i want to manage the notifications within My Desktop App. any idea of how to do this in c#. i managed to get the notification email which is in XML/SOAP. i want it to be in my Desktop App and sotred in my SQL Server

ebaynet-sdk
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·

Hi hafiznouman-pk

Please refer to the following knowledge base article that explains how to create a listener using C# and write the XML payload in to a file.

Instead of writing to file you can parse the data to your database programmatically.
Title: Creating a notification listener using .NET framework
Link: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=2112

Also, you can de-serialize the payload into and an object and access the values to store into your database locally. Below is a knowledge base article that describe how to de-serialize an payload into a C# object.

Title: How to de-serialize email notifications into objects with .NET
Link: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=516

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Devanathan Sampath
eBay Developer Support

· 1 · Share
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

can someone please explain me how to implement subscriber and receiver. I'm looking into writing api that would receive notifications, but how do you keep up with subscriber. I'm working .net mvc c# how to test notifications on localhost.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.