question

astudentofthegame avatar image
0 Likes"
astudentofthegame asked ·

How can I include question mark in search phrase?

trying to figure out how to limit search results when I want to exclude a question mark, e.g. I want to exclude items that have *psa?* in the title however seems eBay search only sees this as *psa*. I tried escaping the ? with a backslash and surrounding phrase with quotes but search still sees it as *psa* when I want it to exclude *psa?*. Any ideas?
search
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sree_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sree_developersupport answered ·
Hi @astudentofthegame, Thanks for your post. Where are you trying to achieve this? on ebay.com or via an API? Best Regards, eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
astudentofthegame answered ·
I am trying on ebay.com as well as through method eBay.Services.Finding.FindingServicePortTypeClient.findCompletedItems(eBay.Services.Finding.FindCompletedItemsRequest).

0 Likes"
astudentofthegame answered ·

Both, API and Website.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.