question

vitgiacovell_0 avatar image
1 Like"
vitgiacovell_0 asked ·

Error 30500 while retrieving order list

Hi there, I am currently working on the following API call: https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order?filter=orderfulfillmentstatus:%7BNOT_STARTED%7CIN_PROGRESS%7D&limit=20&offset=0 Since yesterday, the service is returning me the following System error:
{
    "errorId": 30500,
    "domain": "API_FULFILLMENT",
    "category": "APPLICATION",
    "message": "System error."
}
I tried generating a new redirect URI and rotating the API Secret, but when I tested the login URL (by simply clicking "Test Sign-in" in the dashboard), that didn't seem to work. Today, I can sign in again, but the API call is still returning the same error JSON. Is this an issue on the eBay side? Thanks
oauth2fulfillment apioauthsystem erroroauth2 oauth
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi Folks, The Sandbox issue has been resolved. Please give it a try and provide the Rlogid http response header if you are still running into an error with the call. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

il_kon avatar image
0 Likes"
il_kon answered ·
I'm getting the same error...Somebody knows what's the problem?
· 1 · Share

harpalanisam_8 avatar image
0 Likes"
harpalanisam_8 answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Thanks. It is working now.

harpalanisam_8 avatar image
0 Likes"
harpalanisam_8 answered ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Any ETA to fix this issue ? This has been down for over a week. Our development and testing is impacted.
· 1 · Share

Hi @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com, I am not sure if it's related, but since the issue has been fixed, I am no longer able to see my App details in the Ebay developer dashboard (I get the error message *Internal error to the application*). ![Internal error to the application][1] I tried also to generate new keys, but I got an error *Issue with creating keyset. Please try again later*. ![alt text][2] Thank you in advance. [1]: /storage/temp/1469-developer-portal-screenshot.png [2]: /storage/temp/1470-keyset-issue.png
0 Likes 0 · ·
0 Likes"
vitgiacovell_0 answered ·
Hi zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com, Thank you for your assistance so far. If you need to add impact to this issue, please note that similar cases have been reported already: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/21293/create-fulfillment-is-not-working.html https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/21006/system-error-trying-to-list-orders.html This last one seems to be resolved now, but it might be helpful. Thank you.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi vitgiacovell_0, I have reported the issue to our engineering team, and I'll keep you posted. Thank you for bringing this our attention. Best Regards,

0 Likes"
vitgiacovell_0 answered ·
Hi @ devanathan.developersupport@ebay.com, @catherine_developersupport, @shulmani_developer.support, @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com. Sorry about the "spam". I'd like to report this bug, but I cannot open a ticket without paying a hourly fee. Could you please assist? Thank you for your time.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.