question

transtephen avatar image
0 Likes"
transtephen asked ·

checking if categories are UPC enabled

I'm using the GetCategoryFeatures in the training api to check if certain categories are UPC and/or ISBN enabled. I'm trying out the api in the api explorer, but it's not giving me output. My call is as follows: CategoryID>20081 DetailLevel>ReturnAll FeatureID>ISBNEnabled FeatureID>ValueCategory FeatureID>UPCIdentifierEnabled Part of the output is here: Ack>Success Version>987 Build>E987_CORE_APICATALOG_18124157_R1 CategoryVersion>8522 UpdateTime>2017-06-01T09:31:25.000Z SiteDefaults> ValueCategory>false /SiteDefaults> FeatureDefinitions> ValueCategory/> /FeatureDefinitions> /GetCategoryFeaturesResponse> You can see that the api call works in general (ValueCategory is false). But where are the UPC and ISBN fields which should tell me if they are disabled, enabled, or required.
upcgetcategoryfeaturesisbn
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

today_and_everyday avatar image
0 Likes"
today_and_everyday answered ·
IF not showing in category-section-response, then look into the sitedefault-section-response.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered ·
Hello transtephen, I think the API response can not list all existing product features for a product. It could be reasonable that this API call response only show its special features status. For common features, like upc and isbn, they can be used to describe an item since there is no enable or disable information.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.