question

andreutto0 avatar image
0 Likes"
andreutto0 asked ·

EBAY-US marketplace is not supported item_summary/search

Hello, I am trying to search for items using /item_summary/search. I have received the following message: "errors": [{ "errorId": 12019, "domain": "API_BROWSE", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "Currently, the EBAY-US marketplace is not supported. The supported Marketplaces are: [] .", "parameters": [{ "name": "allowedMarketplaces", "value": "[]" }, { "name": "marketplaceId", "value": "EBAY-US" } ] } ] It states that EBAY-US marketplace is not supported and there are no supported marketplaces (empty array). I tried to set EBAY-US in headers(X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID). I also tried to leave it empty. Request: https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search?q=phone&limit=1 I also tried to use categories but it did not help. I am using user auth token. Could anyone give me a suggestion on what am I doing wrong?
browse item
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, At the moment, there are some issues with the Item_Summary Browse API in the sandbox environment and hence I cannot reproduce the issue. Can you please try running the same request now and provide us the complete response xml with the error along with the headers so that we can see what the issue is? Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

andreutto0 avatar image
0 Likes"
andreutto0 answered ·
It is working now. Thank you!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.