question

rjd-ca avatar image
0 Likes"
rjd-ca asked ·

Why is my request to retrieve fulfillment policies by marketplace not returning anything even though there are several shipping policies for this user?

My application retrieves fulfillment policies for a user and then selects the default fulfillment policy for use in listing creation. This has worked fine for several of my users but now the request for one user is yielding no response body even though I know there are about 12 shipping policies for this user. Can someone from eBay look into this? I suspect maybe the call is timing out because the user has so many fulfillment policies. If I retrieve an individual fulfillment policy the request goes through. It is only the query that is not returning anything. Here is where I see several shipping policies: http://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com/businesspolicy/manage Here is the request I am making that is no returning anything: GET https://api.ebay.com/sell/account/v1/fulfillment_policy?marketplace_id=EBAY_US Here are the response headers for the query request: Date →Mon, 22 May 2017 16:11:01 GMT RlogId →t6pitf%60quq%60%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqdespse*%3B34167-15c30ecef50-0xf7 X-EBAY-C-REQUEST-ID →ri=UUdxfgygRiZm,rci=4bHPbtgjpxj9puUT Here is a request I can make that does return a fulfillment policy: GET https://api.ebay.com/sell/account/v1/fulfillment_policy/115068996022
rest apiaccountfulfillment policyquery
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lester_developerprogram avatar image
0 Likes"
lester_developerprogram answered ·
Marking Accepted due to lack of activity

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi rjd-ca, I checked our log but found no exceptions, and the call shouldn't be timed out with just 12 shopping policies. Can you give it a try again? Best Regards,
· 2 · Share

I tried this request again in POSTMan and got the same response. It comes back with a 200 OK after 8712 ms but no response body. Here are the request headers again: Date →Fri, 26 May 2017 20:22:16 GMT RlogId →t6pitf%60quq%60%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqdespse*%3B34167-15c466c63f7-0x10e X-EBAY-C-REQUEST-ID →ri=1wWQ%2BoYpzm8g,rci=S4eiOjwy14hbKEmQ
0 Likes 0 · ·
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com has there been any update on this? One of my customers is still being impacted by this. My application attempts to grab the default policy before running and the fulfillment policy query is yielding no results.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.