question

davidsuna avatar image
0 Likes"
davidsuna asked ·

I am trying to link my ebay sandbox account to my paypal sandbox account but it is not working.

I am trying to test listing items on eBay using the AddItem API. I am getting back an error message that "Your PayPal email address was not found." I saw that I need to link my sandbox paypal user to my ebay sandbox user in order for this to work. I have been following the instructions on https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/Development/PayPal-Sandbox.html I have successfully created the paypal sandbox user. I log in to eBay sandbox and go to PayPal Account and click on Link My PayPal Account. I successfully log in to my paypal sandbox account but it does not get linked. My eBay sandbox user is testuser_listonfire_eds My PayPal sandbox user is david@listonfire.com What do I need to do in order to get these linked? Thanks.
sandbox-problempaypal-linking-issue
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.