question

shivangbboy avatar image
0 Likes"
shivangbboy asked ·

Calls to the POST Order API return Resource Not Found

I tried multiple calls to the Post Order API and all of them give me the following response: > {u'errors': [{u'category': u'REQUEST', > u'domain': u'ROUTING', u'longMessage': > u'A resource (URI) associated with the > request could not be resolved', > u'message': u'Resource Not Found', > u'errorId': 3003}]} The headers I'm passing include the Auth'n'Auth token, Accept and Content Type. Is this API available for users in India? Also for the india website? (Because I recall it was written in the docs that initially, this api is available only for US, Australia, Germany and a few others. Does this API now work for transactions on the indian website?) How can I get all the orders with a return? I tried the searchReturns call and it too sends me the same response. Has anybody gotten past this? I was able to use all the other APIs except this one. I even wanted to manage the cancelled orders but that doesn't seem to work either. Currently I'm able to get cancelled orders from the getOrders call in the Trading API by checking the OrderStatus. I've been on this all week. Any insight or help is greatly appreciated
post order apireturn
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi shivangbboy, Post Order APIs are still not supported for the Transactions that happened on India site. Best Regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.