question

zondaking avatar image
0 Likes"
zondaking asked ·

How to issue a refund on product

I have created a windows application which can list items on ebay, I wish to add the functionality to refund a order. 

I have use IssueRefundCall in the trading API I get the following error:

TransactionID doesn't belong to the given ItemID and/or seller. Please verify your request.

Incorrect input fields or the Transaction is more than 90 days old.

and have tried using issueFullRefund in the Resolution Case Management API. error message: Case not found

what is the best way to provide a refund against an order.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, the call IssueRefund in the trading API is for half.com only. I am trying to use the OrderAdjustment API (had no luck sofar) and the ResoultionCase API (a bit of luck, I am able to refund an order if there is a case opened) Did you get something to work?
0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi zondaking, I am sorry but we need more information in order to assist you on this. I would suggest you to file a [support request][1] to get custom paid support from our professional Support team if needed. Meanwhile, keep in mind that Trading API IssueRefund call is for Half.com listings only. Best Regards, [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.