question

harpalanisam_8 avatar image
0 Likes"
harpalanisam_8 asked

GetOrders API does not return any results

I placed an order in sandbox and I'm trying to retrieve the order using seller GetOrders API, but API always returns an empty result. Item ID: 110198982467 Order date: 05/18/2017 Developer ID: e3616e79-4a09-411f-906c-d905af8fabd0 NOTE: I created the Item in Sandbox portal manually and not through API. Not sure whether that makes a difference
getorders
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi harpalanisam_8, Please refer to this [post][1] for the same. [1]: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/20924/new-fulfillment-api-getorders.html Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
harpalanisam_8 answered
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com Thanks for your reply I did notice that post after posting this question but it did not help much. My orders are not marked as Paid by paypal. It still shows Paypal is processing the payment. I'm not sure what I'm missing here to mark these payments as Paid. I did try by manually marking some orders as Paid, but it did not help either. If you need additional information about the orders to do some more research, please let me know. Appreciate your help as my business team is waiting to get this up and running soon.

0 Likes"
harpalanisam_8 answered
@ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com I was able to figure out what was wrong. Creating a paypal sandbox account directly using the SIgnup option does not work and you will not receive the payment into the account once someone buys the product. I followed the steps given in the below link to create the paypal sandbox account and then it worked. Payment was set to paid and I was able see the orders in GetOrders API. https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/Development/PayPal-Sandbox.html

juliaridle0 avatar image
0 Likes"
juliaridle0 answered
@harpalanisam_8 I can't get the linking part of those instructions to work. It just goes to paypal but never links after signing in. Did it just work fien for you?

harpalanisam-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
harpalanisam-0 answered
@juliaridle0 You are right. The linking part does not work properly. Per another forum discussion, this is a known bug and eBay has no timeline to fix it. I provided the paypal sandbox email manually in each product listing section I have. That works fine.

how did you provide this email manually ?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.