question

rmfin730 avatar image
0 Likes"
rmfin730 asked ·

Invalid Store Name

My API code has been working for several months, all of a sudden it is returning error code 5 Invalid Store Name. I know the store name is correct as I can access it here: http://stores.ebay.com/Zoro-Tools Even when I use the API Explorer I get this error message. Did something change? dayton Zoro-Tools StoreInfo MinPrice 11.00 Currency USD MaxPrice 600.00 Currency USD 1 @catherine_developersupport @xiang.developersupport
finding-apistorecategoryname
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered ·
Hi rmfin730, the behavior was changed. findItemsIneBayStores returns the store items only when there is an exact match. You should search for exact store name. In this case please search for “Zoro Tools”. Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
Hi Rmfin730, Thank you for the update. I am able to reproduce the issue by calling findItemsIneBayStores. We are discussing this issue internally and will give you an update as soon as possible. Best Regards,

rmfin730 avatar image
0 Likes"
rmfin730 answered ·
Hi, I got it to work by using "Zoro Tools" without the dash (-), however Im not really sure why this worked because clearly, the dash is still in that stores name. It has not changed and it was working with the dash just a few days ago.

0 Likes"
Hi rmfin730, Can you please provide the complete (exclude the token) sample request and the response with us? Best Regards,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.