question

tuepp avatar image
0 Likes"
tuepp asked ·

How to disable unanswerable security questions?

Regulary eBay asks me to answer some questions for security reasons. In fact, the given questions are not fitting for me, the answer has forbidden characters (like a dash) and the option to enter an own question is still broken. I contacted the customer service multiple times over months, but nothing happens. The disturbing questions I can't answer still pop up. Other people run into the same issue and solve it by writing down the answers on a sheet - but I'm sure, this is definitly not the idea. Is there any hope that ebay devs fix this one day? Is there any work-around?
bugsecurity questionsforbidden charactersusability
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·
I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. However, this forum is for the eBay API/dev platform, not eBay website front-end problems. I'm not sure where to refer you, except perhaps the Technical Issues subforum of the main eBay Community area.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.