question

jamezg666 avatar image
0 Likes"
jamezg666 asked

New Fulfillment API - GetOrders

I'm not getting any information returned when I made a successful call to the Fulfillment API { "href": " https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order?filter=creationdate:%5B2017-05-11T08:25:43.511Z..%5D&limit=50&offset=0", "total": 0, "limit": 50, "offset": 0, "orders": [] } The orders that my test buyer purchased from my test seller happened on the 2017-05-12 so I would've expected them to show up. I've tried orders through the UK sandbox and the US sandbox, neither of them return orders. Can anyone help with this?
notificationsdata
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered
Hi jamezg666, The fulfillment API covers only the transactions that have completed the checkout process. This includes all paid purchases and purchases that do not require upfront payment (e.g., COD). However, it does not include pending payment purchases that require upfront payment before shipment. REF: http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/rest/sell/content/fulfillment/overview.html# Can you check if the orders have been paid? Best Regards,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jamezg666 avatar image
0 Likes"
jamezg666 answered
Hello, Thanks is for your reply, some of the shipments i created were cod, would anything need to be done for those to show up? Whenever I click payment received, I'm redirected to the login page and once i log in it just takes me back to the item lists. Cheers, James

andi_wallner avatar image
0 Likes"
andi_wallner answered
Same issue here. Did anybody ever provide a solution to this issue?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.