question

advanceduser2011 avatar image
0 Likes"
advanceduser2011 asked ·

GetApiAccessRules API returns Call usage limit has been reached

My app has a check for proper API usage, but GetApiAccessRules API returns Call usage limit has been reached. All the other apis I'm using work ok, there is no excessive use. What can be the problem? Are there any limits on GetApiAccessRules calls?
api-problemapi-limit
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
xiang.developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
xiang.developersupport answered ·
Hi advanceduser2011, The error message is self explaining. Maybe the API is called in a loop in your application accidentally. Please make sure the call of "GetApiAccessRules" does not reach the call limit. By the way, the easiest way to track your application's API usage statistics is to use the API Usage Report, available from the My Account page on the eBay Developers Program web site. The next best way is to use GetApiAccessRules. Use this call for diagnostic purposes only, for example, when your application has blocked calls. Your application does not need to call it regularly to check daily and hourly usage. Please refer to the document below for more details. https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetApiAccessRules.html#Samples Best Regards,
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.