question

cheeselad avatar image
0 Likes"
cheeselad asked ·

{COMPLETED|IN_PROGRESS} considered an invalid value in Get Orders call

Following the documentation I've been able to retrieve orders in the NOT_STARTED|IN_PROGRESS status but I'm getting an error when attempting to retrieve the COMPLETED|IN_PROGRESS orders. Is there another value I should be passing in? { "errors": [ { "errorId": 30800, "domain": "API_FULFILLMENT", "category": "REQUEST", "message": "Invalid filter value '{COMPLETED|IN_PROGRESS}' for filter 'orderfulfillmentstatus'", "parameters": [ { "name": "filterName", "value": "orderfulfillmentstatus" }, { "name": "filterValue", "value": "{COMPLETED|IN_PROGRESS}" } ] } ] } Request details: rlogid:t6pithqauq%60%28ciudbq%60anng%7Fu2h%3F%3Cwk%7Dukqjtcpse*2470751-15bdad29d27-0x1d08f x-ebay-request-id:15bdad29d1a.a0968eb.5aa49.fffb4735!/sell/fulfillment/v1/order!10.9.104.235!r1esbngcos[]!GET_orders!10.9.104.254!r1slrordsvc-envadvcdhidzs5k[]
sell apiget orderscompleted statuserror 30800
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I'm getting this too, along with no orders returned if the orderfulfillmentstatus is not supplied.
0 Likes 0 ·
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi cheeselad, I have reported the issue to our engineering team and will update you when I have more information. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Best Regards,
·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cheeselad avatar image
0 Likes"
cheeselad answered ·
Thanks @ zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com. The FULFILLED status is working as expected.
·

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·
Hi cheeselad, The status is supposed to be FULFILLED instead of COMPLETED. Can you give it a try? We will fix the documentation bug. Best Regards,
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.