question

ethanhunt_70 avatar image
0 Likes"
ethanhunt_70 asked ·

Is there still chances of submitting app at eBays' solution directory?

Hello mate, Am a newbie here and want to submit apps on ebays' solution directory. Somewhere found that I need to create ticket for accessing solution directory but for creating ticket they are asking for PREMIUM SUPPORT (chargeable). where as after doing research I came to know that last app published in its solution directory was in 2015! How come no developer has submitted any apps since 12 years?? So this is my concern if I go for premium support or not. Please suggest. Thanks in advance. Ethan
ebay appsolution directory
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered ·
Hi Ethan, Only after your application pass Compatible Application Check, you are entitled to one free listing for your application in the eBay Solutions Directory ( solutions.ebay.com). The Compatible Application Check is free to everyone and you can fire [app check ticket][1]. To add your solution to the directory, go to - the My Account page in the Developers program website, - click on Manage Member Profile link under Member Information - Select the solutions directory tab [1]: https://go.developer.ebay.com/compatible-application-check-and-checklist-going-live
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.