question

zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
zhuowei.developersupport@ebay.com asked ·

Link Sandbox accounts / Change Sandbox Account Type / Opt-in to Business Policies in Sandbox

To link your eBay Sandbox UserID with your PayPal Sandbox email address, please click this [KB][1] To change your Sandbox user's account type from individual to business, please click [here][2]. To opt-in of Business Policies for your Sandbox sellers, please click this [URL][3]. [1]: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=5093 [2]: https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationAccountType&guest=1 [3]: http://www.bizpolicy.sandbox.ebay.com/businesspolicy/policyoptin
orderschange account type
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

peppino1985 avatar image
0 Likes"
peppino1985 answered ·
@shulmani_developer.support, @catherine_developersupport, @avishek_developersprogram @xtremerjay30, @krich_developersupport, @sree_developersupport, @jakhtar_developersupport Can anyone link my sandbox ebay account with my sandbox paypal account? Ebay Sandbox account: testuser_giuseppetest Paypal Sanbox account: g.caratozzolo-facilitator@arkimedenet.it Thanks in advance

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pearl_schweiz avatar image
0 Likes"
pearl_schweiz answered ·
Please could you change the account type to Business for TESTUSER_pearl4. If I use click on the link above (To change your Sandbox user's account type from individual to business) I get the error: 'Something went wrong. We're sorry.' with the URL: ' https://pages.ebay.com/messages/CH_page_not_responding.html?eBayErrorEventName=p4pfanpdhcaj%7Enmqj%3D9un%7F34%2B5764451-2018.08.10.00.39.24.849.MST'

eddev_46 avatar image
0 Likes"
eddev_46 answered ·
I need to link Ebay sandbox with Paypal sandbox. If I click on feedback stars in a KB page linked above nothing happens, please help! developer account user name loan58 eBay Sandbox UserID TESTUSER_edem and PayPal Sandbox email address edem_seller@gmail.com And developer account user name loan58 eBay Sandbox UserID TESTUSER_edem_buy and PayPal Sandbox email address tedem_buyer@gmail.com

eddev_46 avatar image
0 Likes"
eddev_46 answered ·
I need to link Ebay sandbox with Paypal sandbox. If I click on feedback stars in a KB page linked above nothing happens, please help! developer account user name loan58 eBay Sandbox UserID TESTUSER_edem and PayPal Sandbox email address edem_seller@gmail.com And developer account user name loan58 eBay Sandbox UserID TESTUSER_edem_buy and PayPal Sandbox email address tedem_buyer@gmail.com

chris.parker-3 avatar image
0 Likes"
chris.parker-3 answered ·
I've tried multiple avenues for getting my eBay and Paypal sandbox accounts linked - both via KB feedback as well as through a forum post - but have heard no response. Please link eBay sandbox user testuser_cpomni to Paypal sandbox email chris.parker+paypalebay@bigcommerce.com.

sergeysinitsa avatar image
0 Likes"
sergeysinitsa answered ·
I need to link Ebay sandbox with Paypal sandbox. If I click on feedback stars in a KB page linked above nothing happens, please help! - developer account user name sergeysinitsa - eBay Sandbox UserID TESTUSER_N1Commerce and PayPal Sandbox email address info-facilitator@drupal-coding.com

jakhtar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jakhtar_developersupport answered ·
@inutt Can you please provide your Sandbox account and PayPal account to be linked here?

inutt avatar image
0 Likes"
inutt answered ·
What's the expected response time for linking sandbox accounts? I've been waiting a couple of weeks since sending a request via the KB article and not heard anything yet.,I've asked to have my sandbox accounts linked via the KB article, but have had no response for at least two weeks. What's the expected response time for account link requests?

icksnaith avatar image
0 Likes"
icksnaith answered ·
@disinfectant Can you please try to use the Business Policy link above? Also, the screenshot provided by you is not showing up anything. If you are still facing this issue please provide a clear screenshot and steps to reproduce the error. @tunl_17 Your request has been completed. Account type changed to Business @johnpierreh We are unable to look up your account using the provided email jph-spam@outlook.com. Can you please check and provide the correct email id? @amber-auctions Please provide more information on the problem you are facing. Also, provide your developer account ID.

xtremerjay30 avatar image
0 Likes"
xtremerjay30 answered ·
@amber-auctions I can see User Token for your Sandbox account. Can you please provide details about the error you are getting when you say "I cant login into my developer account" ? Best Regards, eBay Developer Program

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.