question

claudipom_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
claudipom_0 asked

Error in Create or Replace Inventory Item

I try to use API Create or Replace Inventory Item but today I still have this error! { category = "REQUEST" domain = "API_INVENTORY" errorId = 25001 message = "A system error has occurred. Core Inventory Service internal error" subdomain = "Selling" } I'm crazy anybody help me please?
create or replace inventory item
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
leovanvelze_0 avatar image
1 Like"
leovanvelze_0 answered
I have the same problem. I found that while the endpoint returns an error, an inventory item is still created which lacks most of the information. This can be seen by making a call to "Get inventory items". The response will contain inventory items with most fields missing: { "sku": "12345", "condition": "NEW", "availability": { "pickupAtLocationAvailability": [], "shipToLocationAvailability": { "quantity": 1 } } } On the production environment I also encounter errors. The response says 'Invalid value for .' and doesn't tell me which field is incorrect. This situation is very frustrating.
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.