question

carobiscuit avatar image
0 Likes"
carobiscuit asked ·

trouble setting up and receiving notifications

I am trying to set up notifications to be sent to my app endpoint. I have been trying for days now, have followed all documentation. I sent the below and received a "success" message, and have fumbled around the sandbox on my sandbox user's ebay store Buying, trying to send questions, anything to trigger a notification. Nothing hits my endpoint. What am I doing wrong? Can I even test this by doing actions in Sandbox?? I can hit the endpoint and I just blast it an XML post body and dump it in logs to verify it CAN be hit. Here's what I sent to sign up for notifications: MY TOKEN en_US High 967 myurl.com myurl/endpoint Enable eBLSchemaSOAP Feedback Enable ItemListed Enable BestOffer Enable FixedPriceTransaction Enable
notificationsnotifications-itemsoldnotification eventendpointgetnotificationpreferencesrequest
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.