question

orutskin avatar image
0 Likes"
orutskin asked

Looking for a developer to contract - will pay top dollar

I need to hire a developer to write code that I can execute on my Win 7 PC which will do the following:

Execute on a timer (every 10 Minutes or so) and check if particular item (using description ie: "Rolex Gold Watch") has been listed on EBAY and if so, send an email with few lines of text .

Few other, similar scenarios - Nothing too complicated.

Please reply if interested or know someone who may be interested in doing this assignment.

Email is: orutskin@yahoo.com

Thanks

programmer-api-developer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered

If you're looking for this sort of thing for your own use, I'm pretty sure there are some small-time apps out there that will do exactly this sorta thing. Have you looked around the eBay Solutions Directory?

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SolutionsDirectory

Of course, searching online may help too.

And, are you open to using a web-based app instead of PC-based, like one that will email or text you instead of a desktop alert? (You could pair it with a free email alert program for your PC.)

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.