question

*infinityandbeyond* avatar image
0 Likes"
*infinityandbeyond* asked ·

GetSellerList API Call 'AdminEndedItemsOnly=true' not returning 'admin' ended listings

Hi I am using API version 967. When I make a GetSellerList call with AdminEndedItemsOnly=true, it does not return listings that were ended via policy violation ie copyright, trademark or non vero ebay policy violation. I am receiving platform notifications to keep listings updated and in sync with ebay but when they are admin ended I do not receive a notification. I would like to make the GetSellerlist call a few times a day to search for any listings that were admin ended. Please help! How do I get these admin ended listings! Ebay should send notification but they don't! very frustrating. Thanks.
getsellerlistadmin ended listings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
*infinityandbeyond* answered ·
hi, can you please help with this issue? it's driving me nuts!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
the id's are *infinityandbeyond* and bigchoice_75 there have been several admin ended listings due to ebay policy violations and vero copyright but nothing returns on *infinityandbeyond* and only 1 item is returning on bigchoice_75. There is definitely an issue. I would expect to see ALL admin ended listings.

0 Likes"
the id's are *infinityandbeyond* and bigchoice_75 there have been several admin ended listings due to ebay policy violations and vero copyright but nothing returns on *infinityandbeyond* and only 1 item is returning on bigchoice_75. There is definitely an issue. I would expect to see ALL admin ended listings.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you please let us know if an Item was admin ended and is not getting returned in the response of GetSellerList ? We will also need the seller ID to take a look at this. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.