question

vendilo-sanmarino avatar image
0 Likes"
vendilo-sanmarino asked

GetOrders - BuyerTaxIdentifier - ID providing strange encoded content ?

Hello, since today we are encountering a strange behaviour in GetOrders call where the "ID" value inside the "BuyerTaxIdentifier" tag of an order is being received as an encoded string. According to the API Reference (and how it has always been so far), the returned value should have been a plain string containing the customer DNI value. This is happening on some orders of ebay.it , in the "CodiceFiscale" Type Example of start / end of a returned ID string : ~^AAAAAAAAAAFFotrjvYme9t+o9futD81+h [....] 9sskuIS03kIBbQ/D4GIDl8URo=
getorderscodicefiscalebuyertaxidentifiergetorders codicefiscale
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@vendilo-sanmarino Can you send me your developer ID so I can open a ticket? There is no charge for bugs. We need complete example for troubleshooting. Thanks
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
vendilo-sanmarino answered
@catherine_developersupport This is our production Dev-ID : 10d27148-66bf-485d-8aba-e67996aaff93 (developer account login -> vendilorsm ) Note that our eBay account is not directly affected by the problem , we had reports from customers using our application. I wait for you to open ticket - Then I will send you all the infos there and full sample of an impacted GetOrders call.
10 |600

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@vendilo-sanmarino I've filed a ticket on your behalf and you should be able to respond by logging into developer.ebay.com > Support > Premium Support
10 |600

0 Likes"
vendilo-sanmarino answered
Thank you , I have just provided some more infos inside the ticket.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.