question

plcstock avatar image
0 Likes"
plcstock asked ·

Cant sell on sandbox file exchange because account type is Personal instead of Business

edit: done, thanks! Would it be possible to change our account type to business for our testuser We need to have a business account or we get the following error on the sandbox file exchange: 21532 Serious Error Short error: You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller. Long error: You have not specified in my eBay whether you are a private or business seller. Your selling privileges will be suspended until you specify your account type. Please update your registration data in my eBay. Whenever we try to change it manually (account settings -> personal information), we get redirected to pages.sandbox. Thanks!
sellingaccount typefile exchange
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, I have changed the Account Type to Business for the below Sandbox account: TESTUSER_unisgroup-sandbox-seller Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

plcstock avatar image
0 Likes"
plcstock answered ·
Anyone who can set our account to business? @yazhou_developersupport @shulmani_developer.support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.