question

cherndanie avatar image
1 Like"
cherndanie asked ·

Can not send a message to my seller in sandbox environment.

I'm trying to get the messages from API that the seller got in sandbox. For that I have created two accounts - one buyer and the second is seller -> when the buyer sent messages it's not arriving in the seller inbox. **Those are the tests:** 1. The buyer got error the eBay can't process the request. 2. When i'm sending it from the API (SendMessage) it's returning success result but i don't see any message in the inbox.
sandboxapi-problemmessages
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wiesn.berna avatar image
1 Like"
wiesn.berna answered ·
Why hasn't this bug been solved in over 7 month? Please fix this problem.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

giorgbaghashvil_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
giorgbaghashvil_0 answered ·
@catherine_developersupport Isn't this bug solved yet? Is there another way to test buyer and seller relationship?

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@cherndanie The bug is still being work on. If you would like to know the status of this bug please let me know your developer ID and I will update you via ticket once the bug fix is rolled out. Thanks

cherndanie avatar image
0 Likes"
cherndanie answered ·
Yes. I'm using this function.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered ·
@cherndanie, We have a bug with [AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner][1], is this the call you are making? [1]: http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner.html

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.