question

ehome_deals avatar image
0 Likes"
ehome_deals asked

How to withdraw or retract best offers

Hi, What is the procedure to retract an offer I have tried many ways but nothing is successful
bestoffer
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered
Hi, The BestOffer that an Item was sold at is available only to the seller of the item and it is not public information. Hence there is no API that will give you the correct BestOffer that the item was sold at. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ehome_deals avatar image
0 Likes"
ehome_deals answered
Hi, I want to retract an offer that we have given a customer I want to create the below page and looking for an api http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RetractBestOfferShow&guest=1&clk_rvr_id=1200654122112&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true I tried the below code ItemType oItem = new ItemType(); oItem.ItemID = "itemno"; //oItem.BestOfferDetails.BestOfferStatus = BestOfferStatusCodeType.Retracted; oItem.BestOfferEnabled = false; ReviseItemCall rf = new ReviseItemCall(oContext); rf.Item = oItem; rf.Execute(); It doesnt work and need a solution to withdraw offers, best offers are stopping me revising an item if there are pending offers from the customer side

ehome_deals avatar image
0 Likes"
ehome_deals answered
Any Solution to withdraw a counter offer we sent to a customer?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.