question

soho-express avatar image
0 Likes"
soho-express asked

Are there any site issues with UploadSiteHostedPictures?

We are getting an error message when sending an item to eBay via the API: Error: The server specified by ExternalPictureURL is not responding (RequestError 21916543) Our developer has said that the code is correct and we have copied the application to a different server and got the same error so it is unlikely to be a server issue. Is there any known issues on the eBay side?
uploadsitehostedpictures api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

faby-76 avatar image
0 Likes"
faby-76 answered
This error happens to me to me very rarely ... really rare. but it seems for now the common error are on UploadSiteHostedPicture .. i from about 5 days I have serious problems with the error 21916545 Surely there is some problem with UploadSiteHostedPictures, I hope these our interventions (here on the forum) may bring to the attention of the DEV :) https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/20341/uploadsitehostedpicturesproduction-error-21916545.html

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

soho-express avatar image
0 Likes"
soho-express answered
We have been having intermittent fails since January where if we send 5 images three will fail with this error and since Thursday 6th April 2017 we were unable to list anything as every image failed. However, within an hour of posting this message on the forum we were able to list again as some images were getting through. No-one from eBay has responded. Thanks for the link to your post.

faby-76 avatar image
0 Likes"
faby-76 answered

faby-76 avatar image
0 Likes"
faby-76 answered
I Try in Explorer API in eBay Dev Tool, the problem persist :( http://imgur.com/x56FGwf

yazhou_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
yazhou_developersupport answered
Hi , eBay engineering team is actively working on this issue and we will let you know any updates. We apologize for the inconvenience. Best Regards

rc-express avatar image
0 Likes"
rc-express answered
I've been having this issue for weeks. Premium support cannot seem to help either

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.