question

mr.developer2 avatar image
0 Likes"
mr.developer2 asked

Can't publish an offer, because my test seller account is not set as a private or a company

Hi there, I'm using the Sell API to publish an offer on my test seller account that I've created on the sandbox site. I created business policies (fulfillment, payment, return), I created a location, an inventory item. I also created an offer and I can successfully retrieve offer information from the offerId. When I pass the offerId to the request for publishing the offer, I receive this warning:
object(stdClass)#1 (1) {
  ["errors"]=>
  array(1) {
    [0]=>
    object(stdClass)#2 (5) {
      ["errorId"]=>
      int(25002)
      ["domain"]=>
      string(13) "API_INVENTORY"
      ["subdomain"]=>
      string(7) "Selling"
      ["category"]=>
      string(7) "REQUEST"
      ["message"]=>
      string(190) "A user error has occurred. Non hai specificato se sei un privato o un'azienda. Senon specifichi il tipo di account non potrai effettuare vendite. Aggiorna i dati relativi alla registrazione."
    }
  }
}
And I don't know how to set up my test account. If I follow this eBay guide, the Sandbox keeps me returning to the home. How can I publish the offer? Thanks in advice!
apisandboxinventory apisell apiofferpublish offerpublishprivatecompany
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

catherine_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
catherine_developersupport answered
@mr.developer2 Did you get listingId back after publish offer? A warning is okay as long as it doesn't error. If the account type is the issue please let me know your sandbox ebay user ID I can set the account type for you
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

badi-2019 avatar image
0 Likes"
badi-2019 answered
@catherine_developersupport Hi, I am having a problem with an error that says my sandbox account needs to be set to business but there is no way of doing it. Can you set it to business please. My sandbox account is testuser_simasyseller.
10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.