question

suppshark avatar image
0 Likes"
suppshark asked ·

Platform Notifications have stopped being sent to my application

Hi, I have an application and it appears that platform notifications have stopped being sent to my web server address. No errors have been logged so I am not sure why it would have stopped sending them. How can I get eBay to start sending the notifications again? I have received the notifications by email for another application and then posted these to the web server using postman and they return a 200 response which should mean they aren't stopped being sent.
notifications
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
1 Like"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Sorry for the late response. I have created a ticket for you and lets work via that ticket. Cheers!!!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

frankmccoo avatar image
0 Likes"
frankmccoo answered ·
Never ever rely on notifications. I have lost several month! during my development, because I expect this api is reliable... Stupid idea. Now everthing work only on cronjobs and additionally on notifications, just make the time gap between 2 calls smaller (realtime). Hope this helps

shulmani_developer.support avatar image
0 Likes"
shulmani_developer.support answered ·
Hi, Can you please file a support ticket with us at : http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/default.aspx so that we can take a look at the issue? Please provide us the APPID, eBay user ID and the ItemID for which you did not receive notifications and the Notification Eventtype. If you can give us your developer account ID, we can file a ticket for you. Cheers!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.